To support you through the Lesson Reflection process, the following resources are available on the OhioRESA.com website:
- The RESA Guidebook
- Webinar that walks candidates through the Lesson Reflection
- Screencast on using the RESA Submission System
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide to Technical and Program Support
Follow these steps to complete the Lesson Reflection:
- Download the RESA Guidebook.
- Review the RESA Guidebook and begin completing the downloadable Lesson Reflection forms offline.
- Have your Program Coordinator register you in the Ohio CORE database as eligible to take the RESA.
- Confirm receipt of an email alerting you to activate your RESA account and complete the RESA Profile.
- Complete the forms, upload and segment your video, and submit the Lesson Reflection by January 11, 2019.
- View your RESA Score Report on May 03, 2019.